Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, the best thing about Martunez is that if he gets it right we EVERTON are gonna get it right as a top top team.

A quick search of your posting history on this thread shows that you want nothing more than Martinez to fail, and likely still want Moyes in charge.

You've made it abundantly clear you don't want him here, and spout negativity at every opportunity. Funny how you stopped posting in this thread when we finished with our best point total in the PL era.

A quick search of your posting history on this thread shows that you want nothing more than Martinez to fail, and likely still want Moyes in charge.

You've made it abundantly clear you don't want him here, and spout negativity at every opportunity. Funny how you stopped posting in this thread when we finished with our best point total in the PL era.
Guilty. I didn't want him in in 13/14 an he made me look silly,I still didn't want him in 14/15 and he placed us wheree I though he initially would, this season(his third) will prove he is a worthless no mark, arse licking ballbag

What's wrong with wanting Moyes in charge?

he is a worthless no mark, arse licking ballbag
Take this bozo down lads...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back