Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodison parks attendance will keep dropping,getting quieter,fans boo'n will get worse...so teams performance will drop even further...i blame the board again...this club is just about surviving,martinez is doing his best with what hes given..tryna keep players happy...and im expecting another hard season..finishing outside of the European spots again...so next season players will be deffo on the move.

as sad as it sounds...if our players were on more money like others around us,i think they may play better for them stupid wages..it wont be long before they all go get better wages else were we cant afford...and we will be finishing worse than 11th
I know mate, I can't blame them for not trying.
I honestly don't know how they even manage to get by on a measly £50k a week, absolutely shocking!

I know mate, I can't blame them for not trying.
I honestly don't know how they even manage to get by on a measly £50k a week, absolutely shocking!

well thats footballers today..they all want even more...wouldnt you? so if there is a chance for more you would go eventually

well thats footballers today..they all want even more...wouldnt you? so if there is a chance for more you would go eventually
Being honest, how many of our players do you think would be on much more money elsewhere?

They get paid an absolute fortune to do what nearly every young lad dreams of doing, I can't say I would want more, personally.

Being honest, how many of our players do you think would be on much more money elsewhere?

They get paid an absolute fortune to do what nearly every young lad dreams of doing, I can't say I would want more, personally.
McCarthy,stones,barkley,mirallas,geri to name a few..just the spine of our team.no loyalty in footie no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back