Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

We could be here all night mate.

We could, but the past isnt important, the here and now is, the work we do in pre-season, not the results, the work on tactics and fitness, results matter not a jot, the transfer window, the hellish start to the season we have, thats whats important, not what we did last season and certainly not what Moyes did or didnt do in 2003.

So far, so good really, we got a decent squad option, in a very crowded area in The Clev, we signed Gezza, now we just need the rest of the players in, get some trash out, which is unlikely and then we see where it all takes us.

Hes still got till October for me, I will take a look sometime around then and make a decision regarding his future.

We could, but the past isnt important, the here and now is, the work we do in pre-season, not the results, the work on tactics and fitness, results matter not a jot, the transfer window, the hellish start to the season we have, thats whats important, not what we did last season and certainly not what Moyes did or didnt do in 2003.

So far, so good really, we got a decent squad option, in a very crowded area in The Clev, we signed Gezza, now we just need the rest of the players in, get some trash out, which is unlikely and then we see where it all takes us.

Hes still got till October for me, I will take a look sometime around then and make a decision regarding his future.
genuinely curious what area of the table would be acceptable (in your opinion)?
ccfd71ad4dd2c6d14fead742e3f86861.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back