Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
genuinely curious what area of the table would be acceptable (in your opinion)?
ccfd71ad4dd2c6d14fead742e3f86861.png

Jesus Christ, stop reminding me.

BUT, its hard to say, I mean its gonna depend on who we get in and who isnt injured!!!

3 1 3 1 1 3 3 3 3 1 3

25 points.

Might check this end of october, Search word Nightmare.

Jesus Christ, stop reminding me.

BUT, its hard to say, I mean its gonna depend on who we get in and who isnt injured!!!

3 1 3 1 1 3 3 3 3 1 3

25 points.
very true mate. just think october is a bit early considering the schedule which does ease up in november and december so think christmas/new years is a better time to evaluate his position

very true mate. just think october is a bit early considering the schedule which does ease up in november and december so think christmas/new years is a better time to evaluate his position

Nar, theres a load of tough games there, but most of them are at Home and its not just about results, its about performance, as long as we compete in those games.

And octobers not the end point, its just an assessment point.

Im hoping I dont make it to October, I hope by the end of August im soak again.

:hayee:

I always say aim for 30 pts by last game of the calender year. If we can get 30pts we are doing ok and would probably on for a top 7 finish. Any more obviously better again.

If he can bring in a new physio/fitness coach and sort these hamstring injuries out, we'll have a great season. That's all we need.

That and a number 10.

And a new goalkeeper.

And a CB for cover.

Sort it out, Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back