Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiming to sign players is not exactly the same as buying players, is it?

You can aim to buy something then have to wait for the cash to fund it.
Behave, why would he raise hopes of Evertonians around the world, only to get out of it on a technicality of his grammar.

Moyes took an awful lot of stick for being a ditherer, but he hardly any money so I can sort of see why now. Martinez definitely has some money available but didn't bother in January and is taking his time here. He said he wants three players, he must have surely Identified them by now, that's his job and he's more than enough time to pick them. He can't be waiting for the transfer merry go round to make all three become available surely.

...speculation about selling a player is not having money to spend though, is it?

The season ended in may, it is now August.

He had some money and has obviously spent what was available on Cleverly and Del.

I am guessing the August money and now Stones money is his transfer chest. maybe they are trying not to renew the Vibrac loan and were waiting for the Sky money, guess we will never know.

The season ended in may, it is now August.

He had some money and has obviously spent what was available on Cleverly and Del.

I am guessing the August money and now Stones money is his transfer chest. maybe they are trying not to renew the Vibrac loan and were waiting for the Sky money, guess we will never know.

You know as well as I do: the club are trying to sell Stones and that will provide cash for Martinez. There is no cash for RM right now to bring in big signings...by your own admission it hasn't been there until August, and now August is here so we know that the tv cash isn't going into Martinez's hands it'll be the Stones cash.

Dont blame the manager, blame the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back