Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did back it up with plenty of footage and stats Khale, new season clean slate mate!

And indeed the slate was wiped clean on Saturday as far as I was concerned Doug.

Then I sat through that first half lol

But we live in hope that the penny has dropped because the second half was pretty enjoyable ;)

Go back and look at the Martinez thread "shenanigans" I think. from when he was appointed and you'll see I was supportive of his appointment.

Didn't know how to quote myself unfortunately. But you love spending your days looking through my past posts so much it shouldn't be hard for u to find!!

It's a shame you're a fair weather fan then and that support should be taken with a pinch of salt, hopefully when we're back in Europe at the end of this season you'll be back on the bandwagon.

...it must be difficult for him talking about games not involving Everton. Carragher is paid for an opinion but RM is in an awkward position if he criticises a fellow coach or opposition player.

Agreed Eggs.

Punditry by its very nature is no job for a moonlighting current player or manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back