Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he have to "prove"?

He's not an ale house team manager.

You can't stand still in life and rely on past glories David.
Continous improvement and all that stuff.

He needs to show that last season was a one off and, in just the same way that a poor display against Watford wasn't an excuse to hang him, an ace display against Soton isn't a reason to deify him.

Nice to see you back by the way, place isn't the same without you.

He needs to show that last season was a one off and, in just the same way that a poor display against Watford wasn't an excuse to hang him, an ace display against Soton isn't a reason to deify him.

Nice to see you back by the way, place isn't the same without you
Well you shouldn't have banned me then.

Nice to see you back by the way, place isn't the same without you.

That is on the lines of my post back in the Watford thread, stop judging look to the next game and behold a great win.

Credit where credits due. There was a whole tactical shift today. We looked like a normal team playing normal football.

The fact the defense wasn't passing it across the back all afternoon with Barry was very noticeable.

Hope this is Roberto finally realizing there is more than one way to skin a cat. I'm not holding my breath mind, as I've fell for this before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back