Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should forget how good they were today. Spurs is the acid test, as they have been somewhere south of bang average. We dont beat them then he'll be up for critisicm

Want him gone, I mean there was 5 minutes left and we still had 2 defensive midfielders on. He brought del on far to late on he brought Naismith on who is awful, and I'm fed up with the insistence on playing Barry who is awful and far that matter playing 2 defensive midfielders against crap teams when we are at home. I'm fed up with his use of words like phenomenal or phrases like we are in a good moment and I'm also fed up with his brown shoes

That midfield trio of Barry, McCarthy and Cleverley needs to be binned. Yes, there's a time and a place for it but if he actually believes it should feature in his strongest XI (which I think he does) then we are going to have a horrible time trying to break teams down this season.

As for today, City and probably the other top 3 teams are a level above us. Still, we should be expecting to compete a little bit more with them at Goodison.

The acid test comes with Spurs next week, for me it's a game we can't really afford to lose even at this early stage.

Want him gone, I mean there was 5 minutes left and we still had 2 defensive midfielders on. He brought del on far to late on he brought Naismith on who is awful, and I'm fed up with the insistence on playing Barry who is awful and far that matter playing 2 defensive midfielders against crap teams when we are at home. I'm fed up with his use of words like phenomenal or phrases like we are in a good moment and I'm also fed up with his brown shoes

Did you happen to notice how poor Del was? His touches were awful.

That midfield trio of Barry, McCarthy and Cleverley needs to be binned. Yes, there's a time and a place for it but if he actually believes it should feature in his strongest XI (which I think he does) then we are going to have a horrible time trying to break teams down this season.

As for today, City and probably the other top 3 teams are a level above us. Still, we should be expecting to compete a little bit more with them at Goodison.

The acid test comes with Spurs next week, for me it's a game we can't really afford to lose even at this early stage.

And if we lose what? I mean he is to stubborn in his ways and being skint doesn't help. He's just never Guna cut it as Everton manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back