Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto has done what Moyes never did (besides accumulating 72 points and playing scientific football that is): stopped Kenwright from selling the silverware.

Now it'd be REALLY impressive if he also managed to get a transfer kitty out of him to go along with that.

Roberto has done what Moyes never did (besides accumulating 72 points and playing scientific football that is): stopped Kenwright from selling the silverware.

Now it'd be REALLY impressive if he also managed to get a transfer kitty out of him to go along with that.

Rooney sale.

NEVER AGAIN.

Isn't that asking for a bit much? Lol Oliver and all that

I only read one post of his,he could have been a star
It's a good job the mod team are here to protect you !

Anyway, back on topic and to save me trawling through the thread. A few people have said Bobby looked furious at half time. Does anyone have gifs or similar for this ? Couldn't see his face from where I was.

It's a good job the mod team are here to protect you !

Anyway, back on topic and to save me trawling through the thread. A few people have said Bobby looked furious at half time. Does anyone have gifs or similar for this ? Couldn't see his face from where I was.

Wouldn't know where to look for it WB but he had a face of thunder and Barkley, Del are warming up and he gives them a nudge as if to say "get ready your coming on" and headed for the tunnel. It was right on a moment where they had a free kick in a dangerous area as well. Never seen him do it before, he was livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back