Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, cba checking proper facts, but it was something like Lescott 24m, Bily 9.5m, Johnny 5m? Distin 5.5m? Moyes wanted "his" 4m and Suntan said it was all gone, the "rest" spent on agent fees and signing on fees.

If anything that makes sense with the extra costs and wages..

That's entirely the point: there is no cash if he chooses not to sell...that's what 'not needing to sell' means at Kenwright's Everton. It means you can keep quality players, but just dont expect to sign any more if you do.

In other words - unless he wants to see one quality player out and another one in to stand still - his hands are tied.

There has to be some cash. He's publically said he needs one it'll look bad on the board.

Aged terribly since he has taken the role here. Pressure is immense on him.

It shouldn't be really though, everyone knows Everton manager is one of the cushiest jobs in the world.

Just keep us safe in the PL and if you're good have us challenge for Europe and you're sorted. Even limited managers like Moyes could do that easy.

Oh yeah, that's probably why he feels the pressure, knows he ain't up to it.

RcGOOhe5xZ8

Moyes should swallow his pride and be our defensive coach.
Why would he do that?

If Roberto has a poor season I think he will be welcomed back with open arms by Bill. He's not planning to stay in Spain forever. It's practically a scouting mission and a chance to get experience of a different football culture.

Why would he do that?

If Roberto has a poor season I think he will be welcomed back with open arms by Bill. He's not planning to stay in Spain forever. It's practically a scouting mission and a chance to get experience of a different football culture.
No chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back