Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

His stock for me is at its lowest. Still not ready to say Martinez out just yet though. One thing I'll say in defence is that we've got the hardest opening fixtures of any club so I'm not surprised if we come out and play on the counter a lot. If we can get through these games ok we could really kick on from November onwards. Let's see how it goes is what I say.

His stock for me is at its lowest. Still not ready to say Martinez out just yet though. One thing I'll say in defence is that we've got the hardest opening fixtures of any club so I'm not surprised if we come out and play on the counter a lot. If we can get through these games ok we could really kick on from November onwards. Let's see how it goes is what I say.

:Blink:

How do you work that out mate? Or have you forgotten how poop we were around Christmas last year?

How do you work that out mate? Or have you forgotten how poop we were around Christmas last year?
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt back then so even though it was bad I was in denial. I'm now coming around to the idea he might not be that great after all.

The signing of Mori is tipping it a bit. I know you can't judge just on that but after doing a bit of research on him the general consensus seems to be he's a bit crap. Anyway time will tell.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt back then so even though it was bad I was in denial. I'm now coming around to the idea he might not be that great after all.

The signing of Mori is tipping it a bit. I know you can't judge just on that but after doing a bit of research on him the general consensus seems to be he's a bit crap. Anyway time will tell.

We've only lost one game mate and that was to the eventual champions.

We'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back