Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest mate you ain't gonna find what you want on here, most football fans (myself included) won't be able to give you an accurate detailed view of how tactics may have won or lost a team a game

Thank you, Seamus, for your patient reply. I think that you are the only one who understood the question, never mind the answer.

I now understand that we had a good win yesterday because Roberto got his tactics spot on. And anyone who questions the tactics is a nutter, a plotter or both.

A shame, but there you are. On the other hand, I can now stop banging my head against the wall. That's a great relief. Thank you again.

Stanley I am going to have to disagree with you the Martinez substitute.

It was clear he was very worried about our left hand side. Galloway was badly exposed against Manchester City and Ivanovic would have looked to bomb forward and overpower him. It's clear Besic was selected in part due to his "legs" but also his nasty streak to try and match Ivanovic. In that context Naismith is a close like for like replacement.

We should not view Besic as just a defensive midfielder, he was chosen to limit Ivanovic and offer to support Galloway.

Galloway played an awful lot better and we also got some joy down Chelsea's right hand side, both with Besic but then with Naismith. For that reason I think Martinez was correct.

Thank you, Seamus, for your patient reply. I think that you are the only one who understood the question, never mind the answer.

I now understand that we had a good win yesterday because Roberto got his tactics spot on. And anyone who questions the tactics is a nutter, a plotter or both.

A shame, but there you are. On the other hand, I can now stop banging my head against the wall. That's a great relief. Thank you again.
Why are you intent on proving the reverse though: that Martinez didn't outwit Mourinho? It seems a strange obsession.

There's a very simple and easy to explain tactical reason why we won yesterday.

The reason is that we never bought or played a "number 10" that every tedious shitpipe obsessed over in the summer.

As a result we just went out there and ragged them because they'd done our head in. A good old fashioned Evertoning.

Stick your FIFA and Champ Manager up your arse you pissy pant flutes.

Would have won 5-0 with Yarmolenko playing mate

...I now understand that we had a good win yesterday because Roberto got his tactics spot on. And anyone who questions the tactics is a nutter, a plotter or both.

Can you also remove your head from your own arse, log off and throw out all devices that you own with internet access you condescending spunkbubble.

Thank you x

Why's everyone trying to debate in the tedious style of Toffeeweb? We're on in the House Of Commons. Be more fierce you tits.

62704355.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back