Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's hardly put a foot wrong this season so far.

I was happy to give him to Christmas this season to prove that last season was poor for a combination of reasons and he seems to have learnt from his mistakes so he's well on the way to winning me back round. Not that either Martinez or the board will care what I think !

He's hardly put a foot wrong this season so far.

I was happy to give him to Christmas this season to prove that last season was poor for a combination of reasons and he seems to have learnt from his mistakes so he's well on the way to winning me back round. Not that either Martinez or the board will care what I think !
Its nice to see you repent for youre past plotter ways. We forgive you

Oh dear, what a pointless post

Mirallas is a shadow of himself and Kone and Naismith are deserving of places ahead of him

That is your opinion but for me the players you have mentioned are workhorse like. I class Mirallas as a talented footballer and should be playing more minutes.

To be fair, some of them could spell Sherwood.
image.webp

Xx

That is your opinion but for me the players you have mentioned are workhorse like. I class Mirallas as a talented footballer and should be playing more minutes.
Mirallas is a shadow of what he was, and his willingness to work for the team is at best poor.
In KM it is all about him, and with the run of games we have we can't afford that type of luxury

Also for me as a wide man he lags behind GD and AL

RM: "Two points dropped".

That's what we want to hear.

Definitely - I was looking for no character or domination platitudes today - we need to have the mentality of winners when teams like West Ham are going to anfield and city and doing this (which with the best will in the world we won't do, especially anfield) it's so much tighter now that a point away is not to be seen as a good thing, especially when we should have won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back