Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A alright start to the season actually but his unwillingness of playing Mirallas ahead of Kone and Naismith is not understandable.

Laughing here at some divvies on the phone in "why did he wait until the 92nd minute to make a change?"

Erm...Deulofeu...65th minute...

Jesus wept.

There is a reason why he is a manager in a major league and they are sat moaning on a telephone.
First three up on Radio M'side frustrated for Mirallas' treatment at the hands of Roberto. You couldn't make this tripe up. Honest to God, some people need to be saved from themselves. They're frightening.

First three up on Radio M'side frustrated for Mirallas' treatment at the hands of Roberto. You couldn't make this tripe up. Honest to God, some people need to be saved from themselves. They're frightening.

The manager is doing alright here but I rather keep one of my best player happy (not giving him just a minute) than playing the like of Kone every match. If there is a choice of keeping I rather that is Kev and not offering a new contract to Kone.

Hey but I still accept the reality. Martinez loves Kone and Naismith even I won't put them in my starting lineup every match. That is just my opinion. Martinez is a PL manager and I am a keyboard warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back