Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The manager is doing alright here but I rather keep one of my best player happy (not giving him just a minute) than playing the like of Kone every match. If there is a choice of keeping I rather that is Kev and not offering a new contract to Kone.

Hey but I still accept the reality. Martinez loves Kone and Naismith even I won't put them in my starting lineup every match. That is just my opinion. Martinez is a PL manager and I am a keyboard warrior.

But he isnt the best player at the moment because he cant get in the team. Football is a team game with 20 odd professional players to pick from to carry out your tactics and game plan. Its not pick kevin because he might get upset. I have no complaints to our start.

But he isnt the best player at the moment because he cant get in the team. Football is a team game with 20 odd professional players to pick from to carry out your tactics and game plan. Its not pick kevin because he might get upset. I have no complaints to our start.

I have no complaint to our start either but if he is not given a fair amount of minutes to impress (not for a minute sure), that seems odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back