Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
heard that martinez has been told that he will have funds to buy players from the sale of fellaini and heitinga. He will then use those funds to bid for mcmanaman, kone and alcaraz and with the remainder he will pursue leroy fer again and also suprisingly a player called adrian lopez alvarez

heard that martinez has been told that he will have funds to buy players from the sale of fellaini and heitinga. He will then use those funds to bid for mcmanaman, kone and alcaraz and with the remainder he will pursue leroy fer again and also suprisingly a player called adrian lopez alvarez

damn, you know yer stuff x

I like how someone who isn't our manager already has 2 outgoing and 4 incoming transfers sorted for us. Seriously though I actually like Kone! Don't see why people dislike him?

Not been on all day so I don't know if similar question has been raised already. Anyone else noticed Stubbs has had his profile raised over last 24 hours? A piece on him on the EFC website tonight about his leadership skills, handling big dressing room characters etc. Yesterday there were pieces on him in both the Echo and Daily Post. Probably means nothing ( I hope)...

i'm curious... how long will it take you all to admit that everything so far has been a media sh*tstorm and to say we are getting martinez is no more likely atm than any of the other candidates (if bill actually bothered interveiwing any others of course)... as the hours go on tomorrow martinez will look less and less likely, obviously today could easily have been martinez discussing his contract and a reveal tomorrow, but the fact that the media aren't announcing a press conference like they did today with mou means it is not likely to happen tomorrow and if that is the case then maybe there isn't anything there and it isn't as nailed on as we think.

Hahahahaha.

Jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back