Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder you have a red bar, you're an idiot. He scored 11 goals for a relegated side. For the record, that's the same amount as Tevez, Defoe, Podolski, Giroud, Fletcher and Fellaini. It's also one less than Aguero and Rooney, two less than Ba.

But hell, he didn't score 20+ with Wigan's creative force behind him. Let's discredit his achievement.

Congrat mate, you just listed a load of players that only played around half their clubs games this season.... and a midfielder...

But i will play your game and see where it ends up. You want to know what happens when martinez's style is implimented at a club with good players, look at liverpool, the only teams they managed to beat in the top 10 were swanseas reserves and spurs (who gifted them the game), wheras moyes "unattacking" football beat United, City and Spurs this season. The style of play might be beautiful to watch, but ultimately it doesn't work against big teams who can shut it down easily.

Neg rep me all you like just shows what a plastic you are that you would let the club go backwards just becuase you think you have to slobber over whoever they appoint (and for the record I will still support Everton and back him fully to win, but wont be surprised if he doesn't)

Kone had a one in two record for Levante and managed to score 11 PL goals for an utterly gash Wigan. We didn't manage to handle him when we met Wigan, and struggled with his pace and physicality.

If he was cheap and his wages weren't too high (he's at Wigan, so they won't be) then I don't see the problem.

People just think if someone plays for Wigan they are gash, dont actually watch said person and make a judgement for themselves.

Forgetting our best player could of easily been relegated with with Wigan years ago.

People just think if someone plays for Wigan they are gash, dont actually watch said person and make a judgement for themselves.

Forgetting our best player could of easily been relegated with with Wigan years ago.

Naismith played for Wigan?????

Moyes never sorted his attack.

Or right hand side.

In nearly 3 times as long.

never had the money too really mate, he tried with bily who flopped, Martinez just seems to be inept defensively which worries me with a rock defense atleast you can scrape a 1-0 win its alright being attack attack attack but if you cant defend you will lose 3-2

never had the money too really mate, he tried with bily who flopped, Martinez just seems to be inept defensively which worries me with a rock defense atleast you can scrape a 1-0 win its alright being attack attack attack but if you cant defend you will lose 3-2

Moyes didn't have the money but Martinez did?

I hope Martinez is growing a muzzy or something,

because our big grand exciting unveiling of our new overlord is going to be severely underwhelming without a little bit of surprise

and......

you worried or not!

Oh yeah, I'm definitely worried. Just suggesting that fixing a defence isn't necessarily easy. He'd have to improve massively here of course, but hopefully with better players and the ability to attract better players, well er... he'll be better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back