2024/25 Roman Dixon

Hadn't thought of that, great point regarding prem experience as an excuse to play Keane but then to go on and play Dixon on debut over Holgate. A manager making it up as he goes and getting lucky enough to keep us up.
He’s defo making up inconsistent rubbish. One of the first things out of his mouth yesterday in the post match interview was how it was always going to be difficult playing at NWHL given it was their first home game of the season, seemingly forgetting we got smashed last week in our first home game of the season. We didn’t exactly make it difficult for Brighton.

Should retain his place - it's his to lose now.

Just know young and Coleman will come right in and he'll get banished to the under 21s again though.
I doubt even Dyche would be that stupid without some semblance of a reason, but what I will say is that the slightest of errors and I think Dyche will be itching to get one of those back in. I suspect Dixon will get a far shorter leash on which to make errors than other more seasons ‘pros’

I doubt even Dyche would be that stupid without some semblance of a reason, but what I will say is that the slightest of errors and I think Dyche will be itching to get one of those back in. I suspect Dixon will get a far shorter leash on which to make errors than other more seasons ‘pros’

I suspect if both Dixon and Armstrong play against Doncaster and look world class...

...they will be lucky to get more than 90mins over the next 6 weeks.

I know he was a late sub and only had a few touches and a couple of runs, but there's something about this kid. Looks a first team natural already.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back