Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just enjoy having a giant rampaging monster for a striker who still has the finesse to provide an outrageous, outside of the boot, curling assist and make it look easy.

He'll frustrate us, he'll have games where he doesn't show what he can do, he may one day move on, but if you can't enjoy having Lukaku after a game like that then what is the point in following Everton?

Let's just enjoy having a giant rampaging monster for a striker who still has the finesse to provide an outrageous, outside of the boot, curling assist and make it look easy.

He'll frustrate us, he'll have games where he doesn't show what he can do, he may one day move on, but if you can't enjoy having Lukaku after a game like that then what is the point in following Everton?
Well said.

Hope this isn't gonna sound like criticism but Rom would be daft to go to a bigger club and I'm not convinced many will be looking at him.
He gives us a presence and I think he's at the right level.
Clubs who can throw money about generally expect efficiency ahead of excitement from strikers. The unpredictably he brings to our team isn't part of how regular champions league teams think any more.
He's here to stay I reckon even if he does start putting in performances like yesterday on a regular basis

Hope this isn't gonna sound like criticism but Rom would be daft to go to a bigger club and I'm not convinced many will be looking at him.
He gives us a presence and I think he's at the right level.
Clubs who can throw money about generally expect efficiency ahead of excitement from strikers. The unpredictably he brings to our team isn't part of how regular champions league teams think any more.
He's here to stay I reckon even if he does start putting in performances like yesterday on a regular basis

Well if he starts doing yesterday more regularly isn't that then the consistency Champion's League teams are looking for...

I've been happy enough just seeing him put himself about a bit more lately, but he looked quality on the ball today as well. Man of the match contender.

the 6th goal was one of the most beautiful assists i've seen in our blue shirt...i hope he stays with us for a very long time.
Personally I think he will stick around for a while, he seems to love it here. We just need champs league for him because he and some others in our squad deserve it.

Well if he starts doing yesterday more regularly isn't that then the consistency Champion's League teams are looking for...
If I'm honest I'd say if Kone played like that consistently then he'd be the one off to a champions league team. Although obviously his age would come into it.
If I look around teams playing regular champions league then I don't see many of the same style of Rom. Doesn't mean he won't be massively effective for us but I'll stick with my gut feeling that even if more consistent he'll be here for a good few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back