Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports today have Lukaku saying: “It was brilliant when Cleverley didnt play, but now the shitter is back in the squad".

“They know I’m a good player but that I want to develop so I can eventually get back to playing for a club like Chelsea.

“I don’t have a secret ambition to rejoin – but if he insists on playing Cleverley im going to have to request a transfer".

“I just want to grow as a player and eventually arrive at a top club again, a club that doesnt have scumbags like that Valencia weapon not paying his child support and Niasse giving his bird a slap”

Reports today have Lukaku saying: “It was brilliant when Cleverley didnt play, but now the shitter is back in the squad".

“They know I’m a good player but that I want to develop so I can eventually get back to playing for a club like Chelsea.

“I don’t have a secret ambition to rejoin – but if he insists on playing Cleverley im going to have to request a transfer".

“I just want to grow as a player and eventually arrive at a top club again, a club that doesnt have scumbags like that Valencia weapon not paying his child support and Niasse giving his bird a slap”
The what ?

You wanna put that on facebook in quotation marks and with Lukaku as the photo in the background, you'll get about 50,000 likes and hundreds of comments slamming his disgraceful behaviour.

So that's how he got his bad wrist!

He's a strange character, I don't think he will ever become a legend with us, even if he stays to his 30s, he has caused too much bad
feeling amongst us and a lot of us were not too bothered that he may have left last summer. He thinks that he is a better player than
he is.

He's a strange character, I don't think he will ever become a legend with us, even if he stays to his 30s, he has caused too much bad
feeling amongst us and a lot of us were not too bothered that he may have left last summer. He thinks that he is a better player than
he is.

If he stayed till he was 30 and continued scoring at his current rate, he would without question be an Everton legend, but both of these things are unlikely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back