Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we only get Europa, I think he would have needed to see something special in the January window for there to be a chance of him staying

Yeah, though you would hope that if did see something special in the Jan window, we could really push for Champs League. I think the "next year we'll do it" mentality will only hold for so long with him.

Yeah, though you would hope that if did see something special in the Jan window, we could really push for Champs League. I think the "next year we'll do it" mentality will only hold for so long with him.
We should be fine in January.

There will be a new bottom 3 to sign players from for our Lofty ambition.

Where do people reckon he'll go to, and for how much?

I had him pegged as staying indefinitely, and I still believe that he'll find it hard to step up, but it seems more likely now that he's shown he has the balls to run his contract down.

Can't honestly believe that some on here are still having a pop at Rom. Each to their own like, but seriously? You must be trolling, surely?

Best striker at the club since Lineker, and head and shoulders above anyone else in our team right now both figuratively and, in many cases, literally.

Either trolls or racists, but chances are just thick.

We don't know how lucky we are to have him, with our current status we wouldnt have a chance of getting a player in of his present ability.

6 in 7 ? Yeah we should of sold him in the summer!!

Either trolls or racists, but chances are just thick.

We don't know how lucky we are to have him, with our current status we wouldnt have a chance of getting a player in of his present ability.

6 in 7 ? Yeah we should of sold him in the summer!!
I thought this was what you were supposed to get for your £28m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back