Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Evertonian with a bad word for Lukaku don't really believe what they are saying and I totally get it. It's extreme insecurity.

I know Lukaku is the best striker we've had since the premiership but I find myself not enjoying him as I would if he was kid kicking a dilapidated football on a road nutmegging his hard core Evertonian multiple t
Toffee tattoo sporting and heroine enthusiast farther in Toxteth. Knowing he surely he's off someday soon and being in puzzlement how he hasn't gone already very much taints it for me, even though I appreciate him.

So that's my lite diluted bit of self confessed insecurity. Some people on here doh... Migit penis levels of insecurity do need to pipe down and be true to themselves.

Couldn't agree more. He really is a top striker who is improving every year, any fan happy to criticise him and think we would be better off without him are the same type of fan who live in a championship manager frame of mind.

He isn't just the best we can get, he is better than the whole team, big fish small pond as they say. Remember this is the same club who signed Bolasie Cleverley valencia niasse to name a few over the past 12 months.

I'm going to hate it when he leaves... if we are not carefully we could be in real trouble. Need to strengthen the whole squad just to try and make up for the amount of goals we will be missing

All round performance was strong on Saturday. Despite being isolated for large parts of the game he still was committed to trying to hold the ball up and chase forward and make himself available when he could.

And the goal - I think only he could have scored from the position he was in, unbelievable pace and power and exceptional composure and accuracy to make the finish.

Seems to me like Koeman is bringing out a drive and commitment in him and I hope he enjoys his football in an Everton shirt for as long as possible.

I'm going to hate it when he leaves... if we are not carefully we could be in real trouble. Need to strengthen the whole squad just to try and make up for the amount of goals we will be missing

Can't really see him leaving, the only elite team who could afford him and suit their style would be Bayern Munich - as a long term replacement for Lewandowski.

EDIT: just found out Lewandowski is only 28... ignore than then haha

If we did sell him - it's hard to believe but I really think we would break the bank for another proven goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back