Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care if he goes. £70m and i would pack his bags and wave him good bye. I'm sick and tired of hearing how he wants to leave now. Sick of his whole attitude to be honest, he's lazy, and isn't as good as he thinks he is.

At least half of them would be interested. A mobile team like Dortmund would be ideal for him.
Which half mate to play for them teams you need to be able to control a football 1st time of asking you say Dortmund because they are a mobile team but he isn't,maybe Paris but after watching cavani,s movement against arsenal I doubt it

i honestly think he will be sold in january to real madrid. 60-70m.

we can then buy shane long and a big lump for him to work off, maybe big vic or similar.

someone's gotta pay for the cladding lads.

Which half mate to play for them teams you need to be able to control a football 1st time of asking you say Dortmund because they are a mobile team but he isn't,maybe Paris but after watching cavani,s movement against arsenal I doubt it
Dortmund attack as a unit and dont isolate a striker. He's not a poacher and wont do for teams that play to that strength.

Dortmund, Arsenal, Athletico, Bayern Munich.

Does me head in that he constantly talks about playing elsewhere.

Does me head in more that we refuse to play to his strengths.

Dortmund attack as a unit and dont isolate a striker. He's not a poacher and wont do for teams that play to that strength.

Dortmund, Arsenal, Athletico, Bayern Munich.
I agree Dortmund do attack as a unit but he's not good enough to join in that system everything needs to be in front of him,arsenal wouldn't touch him,doesnt work hard enough for Athletico and Munich wouldn't touch him.He needs to do a lot more to get a big move.

I agree Dortmund do attack as a unit but he's not good enough to join in that system everything needs to be in front of him,arsenal wouldn't touch him,doesnt work hard enough for Athletico and Munich wouldn't touch him.He needs to do a lot more to get a big move.
We'll see. This league is generally a lot tougher to get goals in than knocking over teams in the CL prior to the QF stages. I predict there will be no shortage of interest in him this summer from the calibre of club discussed.

We'll see. This league is generally a lot tougher to get goals in than knocking over teams in the CL prior to the QF stages. I predict there will be no shortage of interest in him this summer from the calibre of club discussed.
Mate I think he will go in the summer but it won't be to a top side,and there wasn't any interest last summer after a decent euros in my opinion he is a good finisher but there's a lot more needed to play for barca Madrid and the like.

When Lukaku leaves , and it is only a matter of time, I would like to see us get Dembele from Celtic.
I liked him when he was at Fulham and has continued to improve.
Don't like buying players from that league it's not even championship level it would be a big gamble but he did look decent for Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back