Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously suggesting that one one of the most prolific goal scorers this club ever had is just anyone
He has his faults and he needs to work harder but he scored goals
Just anyone ... sigh wake up

Gibbo got a new contract, Barry got a new contract.

He's just another member of the 'family'.

Absolutely the most frustrating player I've seen in ages in a blue shirt, delighted he is staying let's hope he gets some help and competition for his place might give him a bit of a rocket.

We're fickle as football fans. If he goes through a hot streak and scores 10 in 10 we'd be gutted to see him move on.

He's not playing well right now but that's not all down to him. The longer he stays at Everton the better it'll be for us.

I know he's the best that we can do

It's hard not to associate him with the rest of the losers that make up the squad at the moment, even though his numbers are impressive

Maybe I just want the highest paid striker in the history of the football club to break into a light jog occasionally - difficult as it may be with that ego weighing down on his huge but strangely powerless shoulders

Should make a stipulation of his contract that he can't be bottom of the distance covered charts of ALL premier league players. Wonder why he gets marked out of games? hmmmmmmm tough one.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back