Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a "No blabbing disrespectful or disloyal nonsense to the press" clause written in. It's fine to be ambitious. It's okay to say how much he would love to play CL football. But, this should not be at the expense of discrediting the club that pays his massive salary.
The actual phrasing could be as simple as "Score goals for Everton and shut your mouth". Sign on the line, lad, and fight to bring CL football to Everton!

Hope so or else its to put a sell on clause in the contract. If it means he is interested in another season or 2 here it would be big a big help in trying to attract decent players in jan and summer

Exactly. Sadly this is what his agent will have been doing to stop us pricing him out of a move. Same as bitey over there, break wage structure for him after refusing to sell and before they could do it they sold him anyway.

Why would he sign an extention if he was leaving in the summer? Makes no sense to me with him then only having 2 years left.

I think weve persuaded him that were going to be spending big and have a £60mil release clause in there to sweeten the deal.

There should be a "No blabbing disrespectful or disloyal nonsense to the press" clause written in. It's fine to be ambitious. It's okay to say how much he would love to play CL football. But, this should not be at the expense of discrediting the club that pays his massive salary.
The actual phrasing could be as simple as "Score goals for Everton and shut your mouth". Sign on the line, lad, and fight to bring CL football to Everton!
SGESYM clause

36e547b1d644495dbfc8867bfec39041.jpg

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Romelu Lukaku's 2015/16 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.​
One things for sure , he'll be gone in the summer !

I remember several times in the second half were he drifted wide to make things happen. Runs towards their goal.... not a soul in support. Even if he did hold it up, no one was around him. He was also back defending corners, and I don't think we can get the best out of him when we rely on his height in our own half. Like you, I think he needs complementing with a fellow striker or a decent playmaker

Yip......right below me in the Lower Bullens.

Kept coming out to the right touchline chasing the hoofs.

I kept thinking he should be in the middle but no one else was near our right wing in their half to get the ball and play it toward him.

Of course, we had a certain young Spaniard whom could, would and should have been in that right wing position but for reasons I have yet to discover, he was not even on the bench.

This new contract just to keep the fee in the summer high yeah?
That's exactly how i read too. keeps all but the big boys away and makes sure the fee will be huge in the summer. Only problem will be if he looses all remnents of form then we are stuck with a massive liabilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back