Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I will continue to wonder if for some people this is the case. I never accused you of racism and I apologise if it came across like this - it certainly wasn't personal. All, most or none of the people who call him lazy may or may not be be racist - I don`t know and that is why i wonder why he is accused of it so often. I still think he takes too much stick for it. Your stats are correct but he also scores a lot of goals in our very mediocre premiership team.

Fair enough mate, with being a huge critic I probably took it personal.

Have you ever thought that we are saying he's lazy because the facts prove that he is. Its so frustrating because he is a world class goalscorer, you cant take that away from him but if he could just work even 20% more then he could be scoring/creating even more.

We are entitled to want him to come off the field giving 100%. If Klopp and Guardiola can expect a bit more from Sturridge and Aguero, whose records are up there with Rom, then why cant we expect a bit more from him?

Yes, and I will continue to wonder if for some people this is the case. I never accused you of racism and I apologise if it came across like this - it certainly wasn't personal. All, most or none of the people who call him lazy may or may not be be racist - I don`t know and that is why i wonder why he is accused of it so often. I still think he takes too much stick for it. Your stats are correct but he also scores a lot of goals in our very mediocre premiership team.

You were utterly mental to bring race into it

Sweet Jesus you are mental

Fair enough mate, with being a huge critic I probably took it personal.
I agree. We can expect more from him and other player also.
Have you ever thought that we are saying he's lazy because the facts prove that he is. Its so frustrating because he is a world class goalscorer, you cant take that away from him but if he could just work even 20% more then he could be scoring/creating even more.

We are entitled to want him to come off the field giving 100%. If Klopp and Guardiola can expect a bit more from Sturridge and Aguero, whose records are up there with Rom, then why cant we expect a bit more from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back