Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are penalties ever a question? It should be as simple as the manager saying if Baines is on, he's our taker. If not it goes to the next man and so on. Rom should know Baines takes them before it's ever anything.

rom just looked tired at the end, he did celebrate both goals, and just walked back to his position.

Was probably more arsed about us winning a game instead of celebrating like mad.

He definitely didn't celebrate the first they ran to Valencia he walked slowly to the bench and went nowhere near either goal scorer, not saying he has to celebrate it just looked odd.

He definitely didn't celebrate the first they ran to Valencia he walked slowly to the bench and went nowhere near either goal scorer, not saying he has to celebrate it just looked odd.

He clapped and looked towards Baines on the half way line before saints kicked off.

Lad can't win can he really, moaning because he didn't go mad, he probably just wanted the pen to score himself. Theres been loads of times when he goes mad when someone scores.

Concentrate on his performance n the 3pts

I thought it was a disgrace his attitude after Baines our skipper and penalty taker took the ball off him for the pen,got a titty lip,ambled back to the halfway line,didn't celebrate with the rest of the team,yeah great finish for the third but christ we go on about Stevie "Me",it's really all about Romelu eh?

Disappointed with his antics after the pen. He was brilliant today and I get he wants to score goals but the fact he had a sulk during the celebrations and carried it on to his goal left a sour taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back