Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best young striker in Europe scores yet again.

funny what happens when we give him the ball facing goal!

If they keep it up, is del and Rom one of the best double acts we have ever had? one keeps setting the other up week after week!

It'd be mad seeing an Everton player score 25+ in a league season, which is unlikely but still possible at the rate he's going.

A few years ago I'd have said that adding a reliable goalscorer would have pushed Everton into Champions League contention, but I suppose it's testament to how strong the league is that it hasn't turned out to be the case.

I'd love it if he can hit 30 goals in all competitions this season, he's that good and if he can score that many then we're one foot into the top 4.

Barkley keeps scoring too and if Del can add more goals to his game (as well as keeping his assists), we have a seriously good attack.

I just wish we could stop conceding so many goals.

He's matches his goal return of last season in one third of the games. We could be looking at 30+ goals this season with Barkley and Del's form and with Baines still to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back