Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it's so disappointing to see Gabbadini (sp?) slotting 3 in 2 games for Soton. £14m is looking cheap for the sort of player to be alongside (or as an alternative if needed) to Rom

yet it's funny how the experts on here were questioning why we were supposedly interested back in the summer...

That's why it's so disappointing to see Gabbadini (sp?) slotting 3 in 2 games for Soton. £14m is looking cheap for the sort of player to be alongside (or as an alternative if needed) to Rom

I think anyone assuming Gabbiadini is a big miss is jumping the gun.

I wanted us to sign him admittedly, but it's far too early to tell if he's going to be a consistently good forward in this league.

I wanted us to sign him admittedly, but it's far too early to tell if he's going to be a consistently good forward in this league.

unfortunately we are crying out for a goal scoring alternative striker to Rom and neither Valencia nor Kone is the answer. Gabbadini is scoring at the moment and would have been a more than useful co-striker and for very reasonable money (in PL striker terms)

He has more goals in two games than both our back up strikers have all season.

So there is that point. ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back