Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray PSG come in for him in June and Rom wants to sign for them. They will pay top dollar with no messing about.

I just don't want it to run and run all summer long with Everton refusing to spend a single penny until it's done. This is exactly what would happen with Bill at the helm so in a way it will be a good indicator to see how much influence he still has. Literally derailing the first 1/4 of the season for an extra 2mil.

I don't hold anything against Rom. He's given us 4 season which is a lot for a foreign player with no connections to Everton before he signed. Good player and I wish him well. If he signs for a euro club I'll still be able to watch him and like him. If I was in his situation I'd probably do the same.

His agent on the other hand... what a pr1ck! Still, he's done the best for him and his player which is his job I suppose. Looks like EFC and Moshiri have been royally mugged off again by someone at the top of the footballer ladder.

This has been a difficult first year for loveable old Farhad. Hopefully he's currently putting in a phone call to some "bad dudes" he knows in Russia who will pay Raola a little visit and politely remind him that further attempts to mug off Everton will not be taken as lightly next time.
And I don't want him playing for Chelsea and scoring goals against us.

I pray PSG come in for him in June and Rom wants to sign for them. They will pay top dollar with no messing about.

I just don't want it to run and run all summer long with Everton refusing to spend a single penny until it's done. This is exactly what would happen with Bill at the helm so in a way it will be a good indicator to see how much influence he still has. Literally derailing the first 1/4 of the season for an extra 2mil.

I don't hold anything against Rom. He's given us 4 season which is a lot for a foreign player with no connections to Everton before he signed. Good player and I wish him well. If he signs for a euro club I'll still be able to watch him and like him. If I was in his situation I'd probably do the same.

His agent on the other hand... what a pr1ck! Still, he's done the best for him and his player which is his job I suppose. Looks like EFC and Moshiri have been royally mugged off again by someone at the top of the footballer ladder.

This has been a difficult first year for loveable old Farhad. Hopefully he's currently putting in a phone call to some "bad dudes" he knows in Russia who will pay Raola a little visit and politely remind him that further attempts to mug off Everton will not be taken as lightly next time.

Has he, Yippee

All for free as well, I've heard he paid us to play for Everton

Is right Saint Rom, All the best buddy

I don't begrudge him a move at the right price.

I do take exception to him and his agent kicking off in mid March when we are on the up and chasing Europe. If you want to move then shut up and ask Ronald in May for your move. Don't play games and take the club for a ride. Do your business in private and have some respect.
He hasn't "asked for a move" though has he. Massive difference between that, and what's been reported, which is at present he's declined Everton's current offer of a new contract

...yep, it's a throwaway expression that everybody seems to accept but I would ask Lukaku to explain exactly what he means. He has mentioned Suarez but I'm not sure Barcelona would want him. Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Despperhaps. I'm just not sure what he's after.

I would lob Juve in with that lot personally.

Bottom line, with this today a Rubicon has been crossed with fans and things dont back together again.

Took me ages to learn how to do that cube thing.

Ah well, if/when Lukaku leaves I guess we're unlikely to get such a boss slotter as a replacement, so we'll have to sign people capable of scoring from midfield as well.

Easily fixed Dave. It involves him apologising and a statement upon his new contract extension along the lines of:
"The initial deal was refused on the basis that he wanted assurances on the clubs progress. After sitting down with Koeman, Walsh and the owners, he's now confident in the direction with which the club is progressing and is looking forward to the new Premier League season and a shot at Champions League qualification."
We get another season and one last chance to get him what he wants whilst bumping up his wedge to keep him and his agent quiet. We don't qualify and then he goes. We qualify and he stays and has a go with us and then we reassess.

Simple, really.
Yep...and that situation pacifies no one because we all know the club are on trial for a season.

The club briefing against him this afternoon has burnt his bridges for him

Another cack handed production from the Everton hierarchy.

Worrying that he's not interested in the 'project'. How long before Barkley, Koeman etc. start thinking the same.

Quite the contrary maybe.....he and his gutter-crawling agent are very interested in the project....or rather the spoils of the project. They know Moshiri is minted, and they know he doesn't want to lose his best goalscorer. Rom is in a great position to be fair. Personally, I don't like a player holding us to ransom.

Yep...and that situation pacifies no one because we all know the club are on trial for a season.

The club briefing against him this afternoon has burnt his bridges for him

Another cack handed production from the Everton hierarchy.

Good. Might force an actual change in mentality.

Has he, Yippee

All for free as well, I've heard he paid us to play for Everton

Is right Saint Rom, All the best buddy
Haha, sorry mate. Crossed wires here I think. I know we paid a lot for him and have paid him millions. Just meant he's given us 4 years of good/good-ish performances. Lots of goals etc...

We're all sad that he won't sign a new deal (me included). Hopefully we'll get a good fee and put this behind us.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back