Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me ages to learn how to do that cube thing.

Ah well, if/when Lukaku leaves I guess we're unlikely to get such a boss slotter as a replacement, so we'll have to sign people capable of scoring from midfield as well.
I hear Barkley has more "Chances Created" than last season, so we're off to a flier there.

Anyone who boos him at the weekend off the back of this is a massive helmet and better hadn't be sat near me
Agreed. the season is not over folks! In fact, we should be cheering him on even more. He's an ambitious player. I would sooner have a team of such, than a bunch of unambitious journeymen going through the motions (plucky, mid table blah). The fact we can't hang on to him (apparently), is not his fault.

Agreed. the season is not over folks! In fact, we should be cheering him on even more. He's an ambitious player. I would sooner have a team of such, than a bunch of unambitious journeymen going through the motions (plucky, mid table blah). The fact we can't hang on to him (apparently), is not his fault.

He shouldn't be selected for his agents media stunt

And I don't want him playing for Chelsea and scoring goals against us.
Agreed.

However, if he's playing for Bayern or PSG next season we can say "that guy used to play for us. Scored 80 odd goals (all comps) in 4 seasons and then we got twice what we paid for him".

Not a bad old world.

PSG or Bayern I reckon. Maybe Chelsea if Costa leaves.

No point booing him. He's said all along he wants to be the best and wants CL. We can't give him it, and are a long shot to finish in CL places next season too. He's quitting for ambition not money and I wish a few more of our players over the past few years had such ambition

Absolute rubbish. If he's quitting for ambition would he join any one of the so-called big clubs for a reduction in wages? Not a freaking chance. He's an elite professional footballer and they live on earning ridiculous sums of money...and still wanting more.

Has he, Yippee

All for free as well, I've heard he paid us to play for Everton

Is right Saint Rom, All the best buddy
You think no one else would have paid him the past four years?

He's our record goal scorer at 23 and so many of you act like he owes you personally when everything he's done is completely typical and fine and it's up to the club to deal with it

But that was neither a joke or a meme so I'm afraid your head has vacated your shoulders here Mr Orly.

Reckon we'll get £68m for Lukaku.

Nicking stuff off other people and utterly exposed for it.

All done here Mike lol back to sending angry tweets to people who let down your accumulators and recycling the LadBible goodness.

Lukaku for 65m plus, good luck to him

Love the times he went missing in every important game ever

3-0 Arsenal? 2-0 Chelsea Fa Cup? 3-3 Liverpool to name a few. One of the best strikers we've had and losing him is going to be heartbreaking, but at the same time I believe Ronald and Steve Walsh can make the best of the money coming in and continue to transform Everton into a top top club again

You think no one else would have paid him the past four years?

He's our record goal scorer at 23 and so many of you act like he owes you personally when everything he's done is completely typical and fine and it's up to the club to deal with it

Any bids for him in the last 4 seasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back