Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will definitely sign a new contract. This is agent manipulation of the media get his name out there and let the world know that his new deal has a release clause if your interested, then sign the deal for more weekly for his client, it's good agent work.

I just don't think it will make a blind bit of difference whether he signs it or not it won't determine whether he stays or goes.

I'd be prepared to take less from a foreign team and show some kahunas finally.
Of course we won't now will we?
He has clearly been tapped up by Chelsea or Man Utd for me, and we will bend over once again as a feeder club to the Sky 4.
We wont , the days of rolling over for a belly rub ended when City stumped up best part of £50mil for Stones.
How much was Pogba ?

No mate. It's about finally making a statement "little ol' Everton" won't be used as a feeder club for the Sky 4 tapping up our best players.
Happy to sell him to Bayern for 50m than sell to Chelsea or Man Utd for 70m personally.

Stones went to City, even though RK should've been as near to god, for him to learn about his position.
Van Persie left Arsenal to go to Utd, don't think you'd class them as 'little ol Arsenal'?
Personally, I'd prefer to get as much money for him when he goes, as it is better for our club.

We wont , the days of rolling over for a belly rub ended when City stumped up best part of £50mil for Stones.
How much was Pogba ?
Disgusts me to think he gets his desired "dream move back to his beloved Chelski" mate. Or we continue to Manure's feeder club and get their throwaways. Am so over those days.

I'm happy to sell for less internationally really. I have seen no evidence the powers that be at Everton feel the same...

Stones went to City, even though RK should've been as near to god, for him to learn about his position.
Van Persie left Arsenal to go to Utd, don't think you'd class them as 'little ol Arsenal'?
Personally, I'd prefer to get as much money for him when he goes, as it is better for our club.
I disagree. See above.

I disagree. See above.

It's not the best situation mate but, the hands seem to have been dealt so, his name on a team sheet we play against (with say £75 mill to spend) or, on a team sheet we won't play against (with £60 mill to spend)?

It's not the best situation mate but, the hands seem to have been dealt so, his name on a team sheet we play against (with say £75 mill to spend) or, on a team sheet we won't play against (with £60 mill to spend)?
I'll take the 60m and keep our dignity mate. Everton won't.

TBH .... I'm worried that 60 mill is the max we will get out of anyone ( prem or not ) It's announced he wants out / probably will only agree terms with certain teams .... if he goes on a sulk our position erodes pretty quickly contract or not !

It's not just a team we play against, it's a team we compete against. Regardless of the two matches a year we'd be up against him, it's the other 36 strengthening a team.

And wasn't Van Persie about 29 when he left Arsenal? Not the same imo

So, when utd sold Ronaldo did they lose their dignity?
Players get sold between top teams all the time, it happens.
Maybe, we get behind the players who actually want to play for us, instead of pining after those who (seemingly) don't?

So, when utd sold Ronaldo did they lose their dignity?
Players get sold between top teams all the time, it happens.
Maybe, we get behind the players who actually want to play for us, instead of pining after those who (seemingly) don't?
I'm talking about Everton being a pauper club being walked over by the Sky 4. I think you are missing my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back