Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been shown anywhere on GOT?

View attachment 35418

I know WRD is supposedly spot on with his info bit that last line "he'll sign as long as the contract is right for him". A bloody pet rabbit could say that in all honesty. Of course he'll sign if it doubles his wedge and gives him an estate cause that about 10 top clubs can afford.

I reckon he'll go Kit, but we'll get a massive amount of pennies for him and that will be the end of that.

Has this been shown anywhere on GOT?

View attachment 35418
Dont think so but basically what i thought. Rom just wants to play at the top level. If we can get there he'd be happy to stay. I think he just has reservations due to whats happened previously. His loan season we finished 5th, bumming Arsenal at home on the way. He most likely signed permanentaly thinking we'd improve on that finish but we collapsed to 11th for 2 seasons. Not to mention the frustration in the transfer market with us missing targets. If he is to stay we will need to not only "have ambition" but prove it with some top class signings early in the window

I know WRD is supposedly spot on with his info bit that last line "he'll sign as long as the contract is right for him". A bloody pet rabbit could say that in all honesty. Of course he'll sign if it doubles his wedge and gives him an estate cause that about 10 top clubs can afford.

I reckon he'll go Kit, but we'll get a massive amount of pennies for him and that will be the end of that.
I took WRD's "scoops" as fluff when he came out with the Usmanov 1000% by Christmas stuff. He works at the club in some capacity so does hear things I am sure.
I personally think Lukaku stays another season whether he signs a new contract or not.
The rest is up to the Everton hierarchy to show us all, and him,they are ambitious and not just talking a game really.

The problem is what constitutes a "right contract for Lukaku". That could mean a 60 million release fee for all we know.

I'm of the opinion that Lukaku will only sign a contract that had a release fee that he knows someone will meet this Summer. But I trust WRD so that is interesting. When was that WRD post taken from?

Dont think so but basically what i thought. Rom just wants to play at the top level. If we can get there he'd be happy to stay. I think he just has reservations due to whats happened previously. His loan season we finished 5th, bumming Arsenal at home on the way. He most likely signed permanentaly thinking we'd improve on that finish but we collapsed to 11th for 2 seasons. Not to mention the frustration in the transfer market with us missing targets. If he is to stay we will need to not only "have ambition" but prove it with some top class signings early in the window
So he pretty much feels like all of us then.
Up to the people at Everton that are talking up a big game to show some actions really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back