Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like grabbing him by the shoulders and introducing him to Mike Walker and Walter Smith and shouting at him "this is what lack of ambition and investment really looks like "

He won't get it
He isn't a blue
He is just an employee

Cheers Rom

Honestly believe he's the best player I will see in a Everton shirt in my life time

Still can't believe we got him here in the first place, Martinez has to be thanked for that

kane isn't ahead of him mate.

Would kane score the same ammount of goals for us? no. Would Lukaku score the same for spurs, yes, if not more.

They're slightly different forwards but both class.

However if Rom was English and playing for a top 4 team and Kane was here and from Switzerland or something, I seriously doubt the media and neutrals would think Kane was even as good, never mind better.

Personally I think they're about even. Kane has a better range of shooting, but Rom is more clinical and has the extra pace and power. Kane has scored more goals per minute this season but then he's scored 4 pens and has better players around him. Both class players whatever way you split it though.

They're slightly different forwards but both class.

However if Rom was English and playing for a top 4 team and Kane was here and from Switzerland or something, I seriously doubt the media and neutrals would think Kane was even as good, never mind better.

Personally I think they're about even. Kane has a better range of shooting, but Rom is more clinical and has the extra pace and power. Kane has scored more goals per minute this season but then he's scored 4 pens and has better players around him. Both class players whatever way you split it though.

Rom doesn't get the praise simply because he plays for little old Everton

He's in a Utd shirt and the press would be creaming over him on a daily basis

Rom doesn't get the praise simply because he plays for little old Everton

He's in a Utd shirt and the press would be creaming over him on a daily basis

The media either play down his ability or they acknowledge it and try to sell him to a 'bigger' club.

It's tedious.

I'm of the opinion that Lukaku will only sign a contract that had a release fee that he knows someone will meet this Summer. But I trust WRD so that is interesting. When was that WRD post taken from?

not sure when WRD said it mate, I was replying to a post where it had been posting..I'm assuming he's said that either today or last couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back