Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty little secret, Drogba wasn't all that. Yes he showed up when it counted and he had that ridiculous 09-10 season but Lukaku has the ability to have a better career.
He was ace, but a dirty, horrible, cheating get though.

We've all been there
Screenshot_2015-12-10-16-15-13-1.webp

lol daily star saying utd will come in for him january, sounds crazy ...but any crazier when torres went to chelsea? what would it take for us to sell him in january? i think it would have to be circa 60mill??!

He's going nowhere in January when we will still be in cup competitions and hopefully in stronger contention for Europe.

There's no reason to sell him and I doubt very much he would want to leave a season of great potential unfinished.

Ignore the rumours, we will have a very quiet window with no one in and possibly a fringe player leaving.

He's going nowhere in January when we will still be in cup competitions and hopefully in stronger contention for Europe.

There's no reason to sell him and I doubt very much he would want to leave a season of great potential unfinished.

Ignore the rumours, we will have a very quiet window with no one in and possibly a fringe player leaving.

just a bit of fun, dont think it'll happen

Sorry mate that's way too sensible, I believe we're selling the whole squad and the team bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back