Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview this afternoon on SSN.

In an international week.

Brace yourselves.

Nothing wrong he said today tbf, actually if anything sounded a bit positive about staying really

Former Everton boss and current Belgium head coach Roberto Martinez said this week that Lukaku could become the best number nine in the world, and asked if the agreed with his manager, Lukaku said: "Yes.

"There is nothing wrong with ambition. You have to embrace it and where you are as a footballer.

"I've made a long way until now but the road is still long and I know I have to improve and get better. I want to help Everton as much as I can, as well as the national team. I think a lot of stuff can be achieved.

"Sometimes people will mistake things that I say but it's just ambition that I have; I want to win titles and trophies and I don't think people should take that as arrogance - people should embrace it.

"This is what footballers need to achieve if they want to be the best. And I think young kids need to learn that too."

Nothing wrong he said today tbf, actually if anything sounded a bit positive about staying really

Former Everton boss and current Belgium head coach Roberto Martinez said this week that Lukaku could become the best number nine in the world, and asked if the agreed with his manager, Lukaku said: "Yes.

"There is nothing wrong with ambition. You have to embrace it and where you are as a footballer.

"I've made a long way until now but the road is still long and I know I have to improve and get better. I want to help Everton as much as I can, as well as the national team. I think a lot of stuff can be achieved.

"Sometimes people will mistake things that I say but it's just ambition that I have; I want to win titles and trophies and I don't think people should take that as arrogance - people should embrace it.

"This is what footballers need to achieve if they want to be the best. And I think young kids need to learn that too."
yeah,you read that [didnt see the interview myself] ,then read the way sky do headline on there own sky sports page him saying decision is made http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-ambition-as-everton-future-remains-uncertain which is "
Romelu Lukaku reaffirms 'decision has been made' not to sign new Everton contract "

I was on the sky sports news app at 3pm and it said sky sources were reporting he is set to sign a new 5 year deal, now it says he reaffirms his decision not to sign. Guess sky have all angles covered!!

i
Just playing the clickbait game aren't they mate
defo,now one of the headlines at 4pm,or the little touch just after headlines,say they are going to reveal what Lukakus decision is lol,,i do think he will stay myself,but because of what he supposedly said last week [when now looks like he didnt say what was in reports] and him supposedly saying he made mind up today,they are putting the 2 together that hes still wanting to go

Rom. I love you as a player.
I think your the best all round centre forward I've seen at everton actually, and your goal last season in the cup against Chelsea is in my top 5 goals I've seen live.

But mate, your getting right on my tits at the moment.
Just shut up and wait until the end of the season.

idefo,now one of the headlines at 4pm,or the little touch just after headlines,say they are going to reveal what Lukakus decision is lol,,i do think he will stay myself,but because of what he supposedly said last week [when now looks like he didnt say what was in reports] and him supposedly saying he made mind up today,they are putting the 2 together that hes still wanting to go

as @Tramps_mate just said, the bit asked about the contract - he says the decisions already been made so cant talk about that, gives a big smile and winks

Yeah, I though that if anything, the 'people mistake what I say' may be a swing back to us.

Yup, i feel pretty confident we will see him here for one more season (at least) best scenario, he stays and his interview the other week gives us a kick up the bum to go out and bring in players (and quality ones) early in the summer

C7sk3myXUAEQjLn.jpg

saying things like i want to help Everton win as much as i can,defo make it seem like hes staying,maybe hes playing mind games with the press [as well as us lol] the way they might be making it look like hes leaving, [if hes not]

More bullocks scare mongering.

If he signs a new contract, means nothing as the minute a club offers a huge amount he will go.

If he doesn't sign the new contract then he will be sold for at least 3 times what we bought him for in the summer allowing us to put more money into the team.

The biggest surprise he is that he stays rather than goes in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back