Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
By saying "the decision has already been made", i read that as he is not signing a new contract, as that follows on from what he said last week.

We still get to keep him one more year lads, unless a huge offer comes in for him now and we can get a player in who Koeman thinks will do well.

By saying "the decision has already been made", i read that he is not signing a new contract, as that follows on from what he said last week.

We still get to keep him one more year lads, unless a huge offer comes in for him now and we can get a player in who Koeman thinks will do well.

He just wants us to match his ambition, its simple really.

Come out the blocks early in the window, sign some quality players, give him something to think about at least.

I'd love to keep him and would ask what it would take for him to change his mind. If it isn't doable then find 70 million or so for him this summer and ship it to Torino for Belotti

Soon.

batista-contract-signing-o.gif

By saying "the decision has already been made", i read that as he is not signing a new contract, as that follows on from what he said last week.

I thought that too. He looked embarrassed about having to take a direct question on it (which is why he pretended not to hear first time to ain a second or two to answer it).

He might well re-sign. Probably will. But it's worthless with the summer coming up if he's won the battle to get a clause placed in it. It'll just be PR stuff to see the season through.

I thought that too. He looked embarrassed about having to take a direct question on it (which is why he pretended not to hear first time to ain a second or two to answer it).

He might well re-sign. Probably will. But it's worthless with the summer coming up if he's won the battle to get a clause placed in it. It'll just be PR stuff to see the season through.
He won't win the clause battle. Not a chance. Everton know if they put in the clause they (Lukaku and agent) want, then the odds are Raiola will already have a buyer on place. So we'd essentially be doubling his wage for a few weeks.

In my opinion, if he signs a contract with Everton, then it's on the clubs terms and baring a world record fee, he'll be here this time next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back