Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think its better to assume he is off, anything else is a bonus.

It seems he is more or less set on leaving, with knowledge of a firm bid and contract/wages offer to be made, as soon as an acceptable release clause is agreed first.

My guess is that his people will settle with the club on a release clause, he will sign his contract to much fanfare, and leave in June.

If he goes, he goes. If he stays then we'll be over the moon. The lads decision is made, support him and hopefully he stays. Let him know he's loved every game and that his time with us is cherished.....even though he has bad trampoline shins

I can see why the media have jumped on the he's definitely off story from those comments but it is slightly ambiguous. We'll find out soon I guess.

He's been quite clear that he's off tbh. Clutching at straws to think otherwise. Just hope it doesn't drag on long in the window.

He's just simply said he's made a decision which we already knew? Why is everyone making a big deal

He said last week he won't sign so???

He's been quite clear that he's off tbh. Clutching at straws to think otherwise. Just hope it doesn't drag on long in the window.

This - don't read anything else into it he is going and tbh he wants trophies and at the moment we are not at the top table. Need to spend it well though and not blow it like Liverpool did with the Suarez money on absolute dross. It will be hard to replace him - gutted about it but expecting it.
Really hope we are beyond the publicity stunt of signing Rooney to replace him, like selling a new car and buying a clapped out old car and thinking its just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back