Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you like him to do?

He's been absolutely dominated by Lovren and Matip. I've seen his hero drogba, get no service in a game but still receive man of the match because he's got himself involved.

Bullying centre backs, knocking them on the arse, sly little follow through. Anything to rough them up a bit and let them know you are there

Take the money and bin him off, great against your average to poor sides in the league but look at his career he consistently disappears against good to decent teams and in big pressure matches.

Failed at Chelsea, bottled a pen in his only big moment for the club against Bayern for the super cup.

Didn't turn up for Belgium when they needed him to on the world stage.

Has hardly ever put in a good performance against a top 6 side except for Chelsea i believe which 1 was moment of magic other than that he consistently goes missing.

As good a goalscorer as the guy is against lesser sides, he contributes absolutely nothing in games where we need pressure taking off us against difficult opponents, i genuinely question whichever big clubs bids a ridiculous amount of money for him because he has never shown anything to suggest he can do it at the highest level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back