Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
barkley v coutinho

coutinho played for brazil, came back on a plane, and bossed the derby

as far as I am concerned barkley would not be any loss whatsoever to this club if he goes, we need players like coutinho instead

Wrong thread. But with or instead?

Coutinho has Firmino, Mane, Wjinaldum, Lallana around him. All clever tricky players capable of filling his boots.

Barkley is surrounded by Calvert Lewin, Davies, Gana, Lukaku.

Today is a prime example of why everyone (including the lad himself) overrate Lukaku. An extremely talented player no doubt but it's games like today why he'll never make it to the next level or make it at the club's he wants. This is why Chelsea jettisoned him. He wants to seriously consider his position here. If he goes to the club's he reckons he's good enough for he'll be dropped and sold on after a few showings like that in big games.

He's being ripped to shreds by pretty much every pundit here, and I can't disagree with any of them. Best striker we've had in my lifetime but I can't defend him today he was woeful.

Another non entity performance away from Goodison.

Flat track bully.

Pleased if he stays but not arsed if he goes. Too many no shows like Wembley.
Need a forward unit, not one big ego.

Today is a prime example of why everyone (including the lad himself) overrate Lukaku. An extremely talented player no doubt but it's games like today why he'll never make it to the next level or make it at the club's he wants. This is why Chelsea jettisoned him. He wants to seriously consider his position here. If he goes to the club's he reckons he's good enough for he'll be dropped and sold on after a few showings like that in big games.
But if he goes to Chelsea he will have Hazard Willian and kante etc to feed off. Not trying to make excuses for him as he should have done much better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back