Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know our injury list does not help but he doesn't do enough against these Sky 6 teams. Maybe he is thinking of leaving but still...

no hold up play at all, Ross needs better movement ahead of him than Rom gives us.
Ross could have all the movement in the world ahead of him mate and he'd still under/over hit he pass, or just make the wrong decision altogether and lose the ball

Lucas has owned him.

Blind has owned him.

If you're a clever defensive player, you can easily stop him.

This pretty much sums him up, 2 players who he should ragdoll about the pitch have played directly against him and made him look like a boy out there, that blind game a season or so was a masterclass in defending from a guy who isn't even a CB.

This pretty much sums him up, 2 players who he should ragdoll about the pitch have played directly against him and made him look like a boy out there, that blind game a season or so was a masterclass in defending from a guy who isn't even a CB.

Yep. You don't let him turn and pinch it off his touch.

He can't hold the ball up. That's a fact.

Lucas has owned him.

Blind has owned him.

If you're a clever defensive player, you can easily stop him.

It is easier to stop him if you are a top six side because we usually play 4-5-1, and he is not good as a lone striker because teams just double up on him.

Of course, the one time we went up against a top six team and gave him support either side for most of the game we won 4-0.

barkley v coutinho

coutinho played for brazil, came back on a plane, and bossed the derby

as far as I am concerned barkley would not be any loss whatsoever to this club if he goes, we need players like coutinho instead

Poor Ross is even getting abuse in other players threads now.

I'd be surprised if anyone meets our valuation for Rom this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back