Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku scoring goals leads to Everton not keeping clean sheets and conceding? Is that what you're saying?

Nah, Lukaku being the only scorer is why we are conceding. Because downhill skier Kone (and recently Barkley) don't offer much more. We need to play 3 solid mids and 3 in attack, not 2 solid mids and 4 attack - when theres only 1 capable of scoring

Yeah because Ross's 6 goals in 16 and Kone's 5 in 16 haven't counted?
Daft.

In the last 3 PL games both players have been pedestrian. How can you not see it? If we are going so well - like a lot of people here seem to think - they why can't be beat the likes of Bournemouth, Palace and Norwich lol. Apart from 2 home games against sub-par sides Kone has done nothing

He'll be disappointed with himself after yesterday because he could and should have been walking away with the match ball. Still, when we are missing a bucket full of chances we need to be super tight at the back and unfortunately we were undone again by a set piece.

I still can't fathom out why neither Mori, Kone or Stones don't jump and challenge for the ball. They should take a good hard look at themselves at the back because for all we get on Howards case, that corner yesterday was where he needed his defenders to help him out.

from shed end after Rom scored against Norwich.

"It was and is the biggest mistake in your history. And it's not over yet. Yep. I can believe people brinning it up every 2 minutes."

Thanks mate, it's a forum and we have rules, one of which is there's no racism, even "faux" racism.

We also try and treat each other with a little respect, which by and large the whole forum manages to do. It's a pity you can't.

What the hell is "faux" racism? I'm assuming something that's not technically racist but firvyiu to assume there is racist intentions are behind it?

PC brigade,what's wrong with saying blackistuta,lighten up,it's because of whoppers like you,that the Muslim extremists get away with hate preaching in this country,etc.
Be a man and just have laugh at black,white,yellow,Irish,Welsh jokes for faux sake,think for yourself
Smart move that mate

What the hell is "faux" racism? I'm assuming something that's not technically racist but firvyiu to assume there is racist intentions are behind it?

Think if you read much of this thread you will find references to character that some people find funny but the references are only made because of skin colour. We said a while ago that we do not tolerate not only blatant racism but disguised or "faux" racism -disguised having the intent, faux using similar words to perhaps create a reaction. This was just another derivative of that.

It won't be tolerated, there's no reason to mention or infer race when discussing the merits of a professional footballer.

Enjoy watching him for the rest of this season. Will be off in the summer, gets no support, by way of goals, from anyone else on this team. If he becomes frustrated like last season he will turn into the lazy, bad touch Rom.

so he was happy to stay after last season's appalling show, but this season when he's actually got someone who can spot his runs and provide assists, he will become fed up. we're the 3rd top scorers in the league and our game is sort of reliant on playing for him to finish the chances off.

I'll no longer be referring to him as 'Big' Rom. His height has nothing to do with his ability to play football, and it was wrong of me to infer otherwise.

I hope others will follow suit.
It was never a reference to his height
image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back