Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were offered 80m, right now, I'd take it. As long as not to Chelsea. Find it irritating these constant news stories and find it disrespectful to Everton.

Is Lukaku the best striker I've seen at Everton? Probably.

Is he my favorite Everton striker? Not even even top 5 simply because of his public spoutings. I get we are just a club to him and that's fair enough but as a supporter I prefer strikers who feel a bit of passion for the club.

If we were offered 80m, right now, I'd take it. As long as not to Chelsea. Find it irritating these constant news stories and find it disrespectful to Everton.

Is he my favorite Everton striker? Not even even top 5 simply because of his public spoutings. I get we are just a club to him and that's fair enough but as a supporter I prefer strikers who feel a bit of passion for the club.

My feelings exactly tbh, although for £80 million I would sell him to Chelsea as they are a side realistically we can't catch without big investment. They and City are the only 2 I would sell too I would hate us to sell to Utd or Arsenal as right now we are not far off them.

Aslong as we invest the money wisely and not waste it on risk signings or crap, we need 3 forwards coming in- 1 will most likely be Rooney, the other has to be a Giroud/Benteke who can atleast guarantee us 10 goals a season, and the other a good signing like Batshuyai/Dembele/Bakumbu who could turn out a good player in this league.

For someone who is supposedly a blue you do seem to do nothing but troll fellow Evertonians and take a stance against the club on most things. Don't get fans like you and Dave tbh I just wouldn't support us.

Im not the one crying about things in the media and claiming they have an agenda against us.

Its what they do, peddle stories. You say the media is protecting the top six but the biggest story of recent weeks is " Hazard to Real Madrid " that defeats your arguement of them protecting the top six.

You are acting like you are on RAWK, next you will be talking about boycotts etc etc.

If i was you, id stop being a flump and grow a backbone.

We hold all the cards, he has 2 years left on his contact. Its a case of meeting our valuation or staying put.
I think whatever we get for him now, he will be worth the same amount with 1 year left on his deal this time next year.
Yet history tells us that players entering the last year of their contract are never valued the same as those with longer left.

As for holding all the cards sorry that is just not the case. I know I keep banging on about it but he is just about to enter the non protected phase of his contract. That is a significant card in his hand and if played out trumps any card that Everton may have.

Im not the one crying about things in the media and claiming they have an agenda against us.

Its what they do, peddle stories. You say the media is protecting the top six but the biggest story of recent weeks is " Hazard to Real Madrid " that defeats your arguement of them protecting the top six.

You are acting like you are on RAWK, next you will be talking about boycotts etc etc.

yep...de gea to madrid and coutinho to barca has been going on for ages

Dybala staying at juventus closes 1 door for Rom, i thought he was nailed on to leave with all the spanish giants after him.

Yet history tells us that players entering the last year of their contract are never valued the same as those with longer left.

As for holding all the cards sorry that is just not the case. I know I keep banging on about it but he is just about to enter the non protected phase of his contract. That is a significant card in his hand and if played out trumps any card that Everton may have.
he would be incredibly stupid to go down that path push comes to shove he will be sold next season if he doesnt renew

My point is the media never get ex Real players to talk to /about hazard leaving or coming out with exclusives 'Eden whispered in my ear his NEXT destination in the summer'

Keane for example has been a target for ours in the media for months now, not once have I seen SSN or the papers catch up with one of our ex lads asking for their opinion on him joining us or his next club. The fact is the media have a cosy relationship with ex RS, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal players and pundits and tapping up is just part of the click bait experience for them.

My point is the media never get ex Real players to talk to /about hazard leaving or coming out with exclusives 'Eden whispered in my ear his NEXT destination in the summer'

Keane for example has been a target for ours in the media for months now, not once have I seen SSN or the papers catch up with one of our ex lads asking for their opinion on him joining us or his next club. The fact is the media have a cosy relationship with ex RS, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal players and pundits and tapping up is just part of the click bait experience for them.

Pretty sure Ive seen the former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon in the media talking about Hazard going to Real.

They peddle these stories about every club, stop being so delicate.

Exactly where am at with him, agree with all of this. ;)

Pretty sure Ive seen the former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon in the media talking about Hazard going to Real.

They peddle these stories about every club, stop being so delicate.
He is up for re election isn't he ?
Always signs a massive player when he is, and Real actualy had a positive net spend last year on transfers.
I'd say Hazard going.

he would be incredibly stupid to go down that path push comes to shove he will be sold next season if he doesnt renew

Just as Everton would be incredibly stupid to push the player down that path or more to the point where he could threaten to take that route.
If he wants out and his agent is on top of his game RL will be gone. Forcing matters would spectacularly backfire .Look back to the Stones saga. He wasn't going to be sold, money couldn't buy him etc yet 12 months later no new contract was signed and despite all the bravado off he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back