Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got 2 years left whether he won't sign or not.

I'm gonna say he stays but 100% leaves next summer unless we get into the CL. If we do get in it he'll sign another.
the part were hes stays 1 more year but goes next year is what ive always thought would happen myself,hopefully if he does stay and the champs league bit happens you never know what happens then

He's gone.

99.9999%
Imagine being so happy about it.

Imagine wanting this to happen so much, just so, if this all happens BTW, when we don't have as productive season next year, you can come on here and say season one was all down to Rom.

lollollollollol

All whilst doing nothing to support the club.

The state....

Imagine wanting Everton to not do so well just to be right on the internet.

What a sad existence.

:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

Koeman: wont entertain talk of extending his own contract. Therefore, he'd be holding a player to a situation that he himself would refuse to hold to.

It would be unthinkable and unworkable.

I don't think there's been any mention of him signing a new deal or even having been offered one?

Has something changed ?
Nope.

Koeman said last week the club are still working on the deal, today he confirmed that Rom had told him (prior to last week) he wasn't signing the contract, but to me the most recent development is what Koeman said last week not what Rom told him 'a few weeks ago'

When rom goes Everton will still be here and we will continue like we have before time after time again.

We will get good money for him and yes we won't get a like for like but we can bring in two forwards who should be able to get 25 goals a season between them. Onwards and upwards.

I can honestly see us in the champions league win the next 3 years.

Rom will be with his mate pogba playing on a Thursday night in europa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back