Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got no hand to play. None whatsoever.

Lukaku has all the aces in that game. And he'll play them. His manager acting all arsey in a press conference wont endear him I dont suppose.
Lol. We have his contract for the next 30 months. He's on a wage not where he should be. We hold the cards, not Rom.

But keep belittling the club mate, it'll just show everyone exactly what type of Evertonian you are.

...surely the club hold all the aces because the player is currently under a contract with 2 years to go.
No. If it gets to 12 months left why should, say, a foreign club not wait another 6 months to sign a pre-contract deal for nothing?

Same with Barkley and that's why Koeman is adamant that the situation ends with him this summer.

Lol. We have his contract for the next 30 months. He's on a wage not where he should be. We hold the cards, not Rom.

But keep belittling the club mate, it'll just show everyone exactly what type of Evertonian you are.
You're trying too hard. Insulting me will get you nowhere.

It is what it is. Lukaku has one leg out the door.

No. If it gets to 12 months left why should, say, a foreign club not wait another 6 months to sign a pre-contract deal for nothing?

Same with Barkley and that's why Koeman is adamant that the situation ends with him this summer.

why wouldnt we do what we are barkley then? (waiting till last year of contract before deffo selling)

Imagine being so happy about it.

Imagine wanting this to happen so much, just so, if this all happens BTW, when we don't have as productive season next year, you can come on here and say season one was all down to Rom.

lollollollollol

All whilst doing nothing to support the club.

The state....

Imagine wanting Everton to not do so well just to be right on the internet.

What a sad existence.

:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

I'm personally looking forward to seeing where the goalposts shift to next season when we continue to do well with or without Lukaku.

...it certainly gets interesting with 12 months left but if Lukaku wants out now I can't see him running down the entirety of his contract. Saying that, if any player wants to do that there's nothing a club on the planet can do about it.

With more than 2 seasons to go I think we are in a good position.

You're trying too hard. Insulting me will get you nowhere.

It is what it is. Lukaku has one leg out the door.

He would have gone last summer if not Moshiri and Koeman. No CL next season and he wants to leave that is predictable. Last time we were near to CL was in 2005.

It'll be tough if he goes, because we only play games with 10 men then. That's how it works, isn't it? We can't get another striker in?

...and of course we play with a different type of striker up top. I'm reminded that we won the league the season before Lineker joined us, sharing goals amongst lots of players. Lineker comes in and was prolific but we finished 2nd. Lineker leaves and we win the league again.

Reactions: JLW
why wouldnt we do what we are barkley then? (waiting till last year of contract before deffo selling)
We will do. Barkley will go this summer if he doesn't accept the deal in front of him.

My point on Lukaku is that he's such a valuable player that if we let it go to the final 12 months other clubs will know it makes sense to wait a little longer to get a £80M player for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back