Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He doesn't get service is because during the build up play it breaks down when he gets it... Piss poor again

We really dont deserve this feller. 24 goals and he points the way for through balls and crosses that dont come to him which could have given him 34 goals.

Lukaku must have made his mind up now. The utter tat he has to feed off here is atrocious.

I look forward to seeing him slot for fun with proper players around him next season, whoever he ends up playing for.

He doesn't get service is because during the build up play it breaks down when he gets it... Piss poor again
I don't know, I think in the 2nd he was showing how balls should be played into him when he was going out wide. The only problem is he can't be on the other end of those.

£100m or no deal.

His agent dropped a bollock when he demanded a £70m release clause, he couldn't have made it clearer that he could get a buyer at that price, the club have played them both and I'll bet my bottom dollar that he is here on September 2nd.

Not arsed either way about Barkley.

But that release clause was based on the improved contract. You will struggle to find any player that has an improved ontract where the fee isn't elevated.
We have heard all sorts regarding is there or isn't there a buy back or a set %payable to Chelsea but is there any rumour or anything known about an agreed clause in his current contract?

If only mate. As said before, we've got the poorest billionaire in the world. There'll be no substantial spending.

Yep I suspect this is how things are going to pan out.

I personally believe that any spending will be funded by way of sells plus around £20 million from normal income and maybe the odd million or so from the board.

I'm usually critical of Rom when he deserves it, but he did really well in the 2nd half. Not sure what everyone wanted him to do as he was all over.

I thought he had a decent go in the second half, but he showed numerous times that he just cannot kill a pass played into his feet at pace.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on at a good team, because that's exactly how they all play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back