Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leicester will recover if they retain their best players; Stoke are resilient under Hughes and could get another very decent season; and I wouldn't be surprised to see West Ham having a much better season than this one when they've had a the shock of getting used to that horrendous stadium.

Leicester - doubt it
Stoke - wouldn't be surprised if Hughes leaves this summer
West Ham - it depends who they buy

As for Rom, it all depends on who we replace him with.

Mahrez has already said he's going, Schmeichel looks like he's moving too. The rest are over 30. And they've lost Steve Walsh. Nope, can't see it.

West Ham are currently 16points behind us and we've been on the beach for the last month. Again, can't see it.

Stoke. Lol, you little rascal.
They would say 'You're losing Lukaku and possibly Barkley. You've got Europe next season - your season starts in July and you've got Thursday/Sunday schedules'.

Gutted, tomorrow is likely the last time we see Lukaku play for Everton at Goodison. Hope he signs off with a goal or 3

They would say 'You're losing Lukaku and possibly Barkley. You've got Europe next season - your season starts in July and you've got Thursday/Sunday schedules'.
What's the difference between Thursday /Sunday and Wednesday /Saturday still 3 days between each

Ron mentioned it again in his presser "two years left on the contract". I'm still convinced Rom will be here next season.

..it's like a game of poker, you would think a very high bar will be set regarding a transfer fee. If a club isn't prepared to meet the manager is making it clear that the player stays for another season. My main doubt is that it's hard to see the player remaining another season on his current contract.

We've had Romelu for a few seasons now, it's absolutely criminal we have not capitalised on his goals, I honestly can't blame him for wanting to leave.

..it's like a game of poker, you would think a very high bar will be set regarding a transfer fee. If a club isn't prepared to meet the manager is making it clear that the player stays for another season. My main doubt is that it's hard to see the player remaining another season on his current contract.
That's why in my opinion the crazy fee of 100 m was leaked , to put off potential suitors and make them look elsewhere
Crap in the papers today that united want Lukaku and Griezman
It's like a married man having a mistress
You can only sleep with one at a time and the other one is never happy
Jose has to my knowledge only ever play with one CF and neither Griezman or Lukaku will be happy playing second fiddle.
Conte wants Morata and with Ronaldo playing through the centre and Real chasing Mbappe than Morata may well be available.
It's the Chelsea director of football Emmanelo who wants Lukaku back
Bottom line is Rom is in for a shock if no one pays the 100 m and he has to stay on 70k a week while those around him get paid more
So he may sign an improved contract with get out clauses

That's why in my opinion the crazy fee of 100 m was leaked , to put off potential suitors and make them look elsewhere
Crap in the papers today that united want Lukaku and Griezman
It's like a married man having a mistress
You can only sleep with one at a time and the other one is never happy
Jose has to my knowledge only ever play with one CF and neither Griezman or Lukaku will be happy playing second fiddle.
Conte wants Morata and with Ronaldo playing through the centre and Real chasing Mbappe than Morata may well be available.
It's the Chelsea director of football Emmanelo who wants Lukaku back
Bottom line is Rom is in for a shock if no one pays the 100 m and he has to stay on 70k a week while those around him get paid more
So he may sign an improved contract with get out clauses

...I watched United in the first leg against Celta Vigo and they missed some glorious chances. Watching that I could see why they might want Lukaku, he's a top drawer finisher. I don't see Griezeman being the CF, he's one of those players who get on the end of things. Those type of players are brilliant at being in the right place at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back