Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd need to be a bit mental to go and buy a shirt with Lukaku 10 on the back today to be fair.

He's a top player, but he just needs to leave now so we can all get on with our lives.

Agree mate but also think it's indicative of a change. He's still an Everton player after all. Wonder if they would have put his name on my lad's top if I asked them?

I'm utterly astounded at how many Evertonians are wanting to see the back of him. The first Everton striker to score over 20 league goals since 1985, and you all can't wait until he's gone. Mental.

Guarantee we don't replace his goals next season.
CONTEXT! He could be Superman banging 100 goals a season but if he keeps disrespeing the club and moaning about wanting to leave then of course people are going to turn on him.

Does your missus go on about how much she wants to go out with other blokes?

What's the point of employing an agent and run your mouth off at the sametime while playing for the national team? Everton paid him and if you are not disgusted by his latest comment then okay. It's an understatement to say he is a bit disrespectful in fact I deem it is totally disrespectful while the guy remains contracted to the club for two more years. See the John Collins's column at the Express yesterday. His past comments made people feel Everton are too small and he is a much bigger figure. It does not give one a free ride even he is the best striker for this club in decades. Disrespectful means disrespectful there isn't a scale to measure the level of it. It strikes me as if he is trying to get his price down for his dream move by talking to the media in front of the camera. Ambitious is not an excuse. He can choose not to speak about it in public but he chooses not to. His agent will get him his move anyway. The thing is if he walks nobody will blame him but the relationship with the fans will not end well with all these public comments being made by the lad.

and so what? bad or good, where's that gonna get us? you can't expect fans to take the high road, when he's been low blowing us for months

Agree mate but also think it's indicative of a change. He's still an Everton player after all. Wonder if they would have put his name on my lad's top if I asked them?

Probably would but with a warning its non refundable! Out of interest, were there barkley shirts?

Probably would but with a warning its non refundable! Out of interest, were there barkley shirts?

Yes mate. He was also the picture boy in the store with his face plastered everywhere.

Only first team players I didn't see after a proper look were Lukaku, Kone, McCarthy and Deulofeu. 3 of those 4 are still contracted to Everton with Kone obviously leaving soon (if not already gone).

CONTEXT! He could be Superman banging 100 goals a season but if he keeps disrespeing the club and moaning about wanting to leave then of course people are going to turn on him.

I think you answered that question with the large word you have in bold at the start of your post.

In the club shop now and here is not a single Lukaku shirt up in the shop. Only first team player I can see without one on display.
Cough* We have been gearing up to sell him for a while it seems then cough*

Seriously, there is no reason not to sell lukaku shirts unless the club know he is leaving us and are in the process of selling him. like it or not Lukaku us our star player so that would be the only explanation as to why they made the decision not to print his name out.

People gave Fellaini grief after he left and he didn't act anything like Lukaku has. First class idiot. Saying that he's been a professional on the pitch which is the most important thing.

i'd expect Superman to score more than 100 goals a season given his ability, strengh and pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back