Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Everton not an option" comment has pretty much burned his bridges with us. However, if chelski of manure fall through, and no one else makes a sensible bid, then we will be stuck with one miserable bugger for next season. "If mamma ain't happy, then ain't nobody happy!"

Agree very few happen in English football. I think Chelsea will keep Batshuyai with Costa going. We should be looking more at Inchaecho/Benteke/Giroud/Dembele/Dolberg any of those 2 would be very good signings when Rom goes.

I would be happy with iheanacho and Giroud. Can't see it happening though. Probably end up with Troy deeney, gray and Rooney. Very depressing

Our Lu missed an absolute sitter for Belgium the other day.

A real sitter.

He missed more than one mate; could have scored 3-4 times in two matches. Against the Czech Republic he played a good match (apart from the finishing), against Estonia he just couldn't be bothered. It was horrible.

And in the video you see one of the reasons that contribute to him getting booed from time to time with the Belgian squad (watch it from the 12th second- btw the guy who is commentating is an idiot everybody dislikes him, on top of that he has a dreadful voice).

Look at it; what is that.

He missed more than one mate; could have scored 3-4 times in two matches. Against the Czech Republic he played a good match (apart from the finishing), against Estonia he just couldn't be bothered. It was horrible.

And in the video you see one of the reasons that contribute to him getting booed from time to time with the Belgian squad (watch it from the 12th second- btw the guy who is commentating is an idiot everybody dislikes him, on top of that he has a dreadful voice).

It's why I'm not all that arsed he's probs going.

Sadly its what we call in the business "The Martinez Factor", talented footballers suddenly become complete tosh with just a few training sessions with such a creature.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...ed-as-striker-prepares-to-leave-35811511.html

Antonio Conte’s text message to Diego Costa reportedly told the Chelsea striker “good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan”.

Spanish newspaper AS claim to have seen the message which informed Costa that he would play no part at the Premier League champions next season.

According to AS, the full message read: “Hi Diego, I hope you are well. Thanks for the seasono [sic] we spent together. Good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan”.

Costa’s response was reportedly just “OK”.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...ed-as-striker-prepares-to-leave-35811511.html

Antonio Conte’s text message to Diego Costa reportedly told the Chelsea striker “good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan”.

Spanish newspaper AS claim to have seen the message which informed Costa that he would play no part at the Premier League champions next season.

According to AS, the full message read: “Hi Diego, I hope you are well. Thanks for the seasono [sic] we spent together. Good luck for the next year but you are not in my plan”.

Completely bonkers. All of the money & mad contract terms in footy today yet a players future at a club can be settled as easy as that.

Radical idea, straight out of left field...

Chelsea don't want Costa, but do want Lukaku.
Nobody has any idea what's happening with Ross Barkley and we need a genuine midfielder with vision and a winning mentality.

Barkley and Lukaku in a swop deal for Costa and Fabregas ?
And offer them £30 million for Willian as well, he's class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back