Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
we won't be involved in a single swap deal this summer

Agree very few happen in English football. I think Chelsea will keep Batshuyai with Costa going. We should be looking more at Inchaecho/Benteke/Giroud/Dembele/Dolberg any of those 2 would be very good signings when Rom goes.

The more i think about it the more it seems clear that Chelsea tapped him up in January. His agent came out and said before christmas he'd be signing a new deal, the next thing you know Costa's had his little tantrum wanting to go to China and a few weeks later Lukaku's changed his mind completely and ends up as Captain Haddock's replacement at Chelsea, it all seems a big coincidence

The more i think about it the more it seems clear that Chelsea tapped him up in January. His agent came out and said before christmas he'd be signing a new deal, the next thing you know Costa's had his little tantrum wanting to go to China and a few weeks later Lukaku's changed his mind completely and ends up as Captain Haddock's replacement at Chelsea, it all seems a big coincidence

Actually sounds very plausable that. Would make sense how he was happy to sign the contract and then out of nowhere he didn't, almost like he had his chance to both play in the CL and play for chelsea at the same time.

If that is the case then it shows just what the real face of top flight football is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back